MSA Role-playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I captured my beloved (Denton & Bubbles)

2 posters

Go down

I captured my beloved (Denton & Bubbles) Empty I captured my beloved (Denton & Bubbles)

Post  Denton Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:31 pm

Mmmk... so. I kind of had in mind that we would start at my evil lair, and you could be kinda discontent. But the fun in this whole thing is bouncing ideas of off each other to come out with a good starting point and then just going from there... I'll make up a character sheet while I'm here though, then we can throw around ideas from there:

Name:
Appearance: (you can put in a pic by copy pasting the google images url into the box that appears when you click that button that next to the far left one after the 4th white line)
History/bio: (At least something brief)
Powers: (You could have something girly or princess-like if you wanted...)

MINE:
Name: Kyle Marston (known as the Prince of Shadow)

Age: Apparently 18, but actually somewhere around 345, he lost count)

Appearance: I captured my beloved (Denton & Bubbles) T130918959934098e1d68394d1858d7f99ef0cb256c9a

History/bio: A shadow magician whose been granted a mild case of vampirity, he preys on the kingdoms of magical goodness that surround his massive tower. In his case of vampirity, he only needs blood to gain access to his darker powers, not for sustenance, and still must eat food. The sun doesn't have an affect on him, and he's pretty much a regular human shadow magician except for the availability of vampire powers (invisibility, charm) at the cost of a barbaric habit. He is usually ignored by the leaders of the surrounding kingdom despite his taste for causing chaos, mainly due to the fact that anyone he comes in contact loses their memory of him if he wishes.

Powers: Shadow magic, he can control other people by taking over their shadows; he can form shadows into deadly weapons that, if they can strike another person's shadow, have just as much effect as a real weapon; he can pin a shadow to the ground, which works the same as holding a person in place, effectively paralyzing them. Vampiric stuff (requires recent consumption of blood): invisibility, duh; charm, cause other humans to remember only what he wishes them to, and to have a strange desire to do whatever he says; Shapeshift, He can turn into a wolf, bat, or a cloud of mist.
Denton
Denton

Back to top Go down

I captured my beloved (Denton & Bubbles) Empty Re: I captured my beloved (Denton & Bubbles)

Post  Bubbles Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:44 pm

So, i guess im gonna start with my character sheet.. (: bear with me.

Name: Elizabeth Compton (Lizzie for short)

Appearance: Gonna go with the obvious... teehee. c:

I captured my beloved (Denton & Bubbles) Emogirls3

History/bio: Lizzie is an outcast in her family, she's a princess no doubt, but she would rather not be. She's very shy and is set on becoming a musician, all she really does is go outside and write music. Her mom and dad (King Jack and Queen Zena Compton) of the North Lucida kingdom, disapprove of her ways, and they are always trying to lead her in the ways of royality. The only way Lizzie finds comfort is her best friend Katie (character sheet later), who is a commoner. Her father is set on her marrying Prince Gerard who is prince of another kingdom. Shes always oddly dressed and tends to change her hair color quite often, shes very sarcastic, but inside shes very intellectual.

Powers: Help?

Starting at your lair would be an excellent idea! As soon as i read that, i thought of a way to start the story. I was thinking she could be lost in the woods, crying because her dad just told her about her arranged marriage, and shes not happy about it.

im an open book for ideas and suggestions, just let me knoww.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

I captured my beloved (Denton & Bubbles) Empty Re: I captured my beloved (Denton & Bubbles)

Post  Denton Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:11 pm

Made the first post its in the main 1x1 section. You'll like it.
Denton
Denton

Back to top Go down

Post  Bubbles Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:01 am

got my filler up, reaction coming soon, tell me what you think! (:
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Denton Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:50 am

Well done... When you do your reaction, edit into your existing post instead of posting a new reply. Keeps it less cluttered. There's a little edit button on the top right of your posts.
Denton
Denton

Back to top Go down

Post  Bubbles Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:43 pm

Got my reaction up, sorry if its crappy and short... c: but it should give you some ideas on how to progress the story!
-Christyyyy. <3
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Denton Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:44 pm

It was fine. Try not to associate the length of a post with the quality of it. Because if there's a lot of crappy word padding in the writing, then you get an unnecessarily bland writing style that isn't a whole lot of fun to read. Not that your's was like that, I was simply referring to your wording of "crappy and short." I really do like the way you rp.
Denton
Denton

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down