MSA Role-playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Through a window shattered (OOC)

2 posters

Go down

Through a window shattered (OOC) Empty Through a window shattered (OOC)

Post  Denton Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:57 pm

Not reposting story summary. We start ontop of the cliff, we'll jump down and start the mission. Then the hell progresses, it may get wacky, hold on.

CS:
Name:
Zodiac sign:
History: (Up to joining the rebellion)
Appearance: Pics or description.
Powers: (one or two magical gifts that could be used as tools or weak attacks.)
Notes:

I'm not doing mine right now, don't have any ideas.

Last edited by Denton on Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Denton
Denton

Back to top Go down

Through a window shattered (OOC) Empty Re: Through a window shattered (OOC)

Post  Cheshire_Kitten Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:48 am

CS:
Name: Daru {Dah-roo}
Age: Undetermined, appearing to be in early-mid twenties.
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
History: This Fallen femme chose the name Daru after her expulsion from the Angelic ranks. She was once an Angel of Wrath, bringing about the rage of Heaven upon the Damned. Wounded after a major battle, she was saved by a half-demon boy, and he healed her grievous injuries. Taught that all those of tainted blood were innately evil, this caused her to question many of her previous beliefs, which led to her growing distrust of her mentor, Adonael. In an act of betrayal, Daru led a group of angels, including Adonael, into a trap set by Lasciel, in which every angel but her perished. Later it was discovered that Adonael was planning to follow in Lucifer's footsteps and wrest control of Heaven by force. Forced to punish her betrayal, God clipped Daru's wings and flung Daru from the Heavens, but, as she did prevent an even worse rebellion, He took pity upon the misled angel and gave her a task. In anger at God, and at her apparent lack of control, Daru sawed off her own wings, leaving only two bloody stumps as a reminder of what she was, what she is, and what she can never again be. Daru must choose which side is more dominant, the growing darkness inside or the redeeming light. If she fails to absolve her sins against the Heavens, Daru will be tossed into the pits of Hell; however, if she can succeed at redemption, Daru will be granted passage back into the Heavens. Since being tossed from Heaven, Daru has wandered the world, searching for her own truth to light the way out of the hole she carved for herself. (Bahhh...had all this done in my head earlier...was great...forgot most of it, so had to redo it. >.>)

Appearance: Rather short, topping out at 5'3", Daru has straight black hair that falls to her shoulder blades. On each shoulder blade is a bloody-stained, gauze-wrapped wing stub that extends a few inches from her back, the only remnants of her charcoal wings. Her irises are the colour of citrine flecked through with deep red. Besides her wing stubs and odd-coloured eyes, she otherwise takes on a humanoid appearance. Her body bears many oddly-shaped scars, which she keeps hidden underneath clothing to fend off unwanted questions. She binds her wing stubs to her body with leather straps, and wears specially-made leather armor to further conceal them from sight. [I will eventually draw Daru, and post the image here. <3 lol! Just haven't gotten around to her yet.]

Powers: Daru, not fully in control of her powers anymore, may sometimes slow down time around her opponents, giving her a distinct advantage. However, this ability typically decides not to work at the most inopportune times.

Notes: Daru has a familiar named Shekar; he sleeps most of the time, and is generally useless, although he is highly venomous. Quite a sarcastic, cynical snake, he often gives his opinion on her mistakes when he is awake. Will disappears for days at a time, but always manages to find his way back to his mistress. Also, Daru equips herself with a rather sharp shamshir, in a scabbard on her back that fits down her spine. The curvature of the blade and its sheath allows easy-access to it when needed. Wink She also has a dagger that she keeps hidden in one of her boots.
Through a window shattered (OOC) AcaWoo1a

Last edited by Cheshire_Kitten on Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
Cheshire_Kitten
Cheshire_Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Denton Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:14 pm

Mmmk, this'll get interesting. I hadn't planned on bringing a lot of theological myths into the fray, but considering all I had planned it should work out quite... amusingly. We can assume that she got caught up in the fray of the rebellion in an attempt to absolve some stuff... Then see how it plays from there. Oh and we'll each be making more characters as the story goes on to fill in some holes. However, because this is their first mission together, My char won't know anything about her... monumental history. I guess she would normally hide her wings behind her hair? Or under thicker armor... or something.

Name: Agni Snerra (AHG-nee Sneh-RAH)
Zodiac sign: Scorpio
History: An unlikely soldier of the rebellion, Agni was once a student at the imperial magic school. His first year was also the year that the rebellion formed, and the IMS was unfortunately a prime target. The attack came during the closing ceremonies of the school year and was put down quite quickly thanks to the large attendance of pro-imperial mages. But the events after the attack were the force that pushed Agni to the side of the rebellion. Innocents that were allegedly linked to the attack were found dead in the alleys. His classmates were taken away due to "suspicious circumstances." As Agni's world became one that was filled with fear, he did the only thing he could think to do. One dark night he stole several documents of importance from the school along with books for his own personal study and escaped the city. He searched for the next 4 years to gain entrance to the rebellion, and found it shortly after his 18th birthday. He has been training his powers along with the various types of weaponry-- including the sword and spear-- ever since. However, as of late he has noticed a great brutality spreading and taking hold of the ranks of the rebellion. He wouldn't hesitate to fight for what he believes is right, but that may cause a rift between him and those around him.
Appearance: Through a window shattered (OOC) 35bggmc Sword at waist, spear at back. They are also both wearing red cloaks for now.
Powers: Agni is a Kineticism battlemage. He can amplify and diminish force through direct application of his power or through the creation of invisible fields. He also has the ability make mental suggestions to people in an attempt to "encourage" them to do what he wants. He can't make them do exactly what he wants, but if they are waffling over a decision, he can nudge their hand a little.
Note: Due to his lack of basic magical training, using his magic too much wears him out and makes him dizzy.

Last edited by Denton on Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Denton
Denton

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheshire_Kitten Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:22 pm

Yeah, I edited the concealment part a bit.. still designing it in my head... gah need to get around to actually drawing this. >.> At the moment, do not have any questions, but I'm sure they'll pop up... you know how I am. Shocked
Cheshire_Kitten
Cheshire_Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Denton Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:38 pm

Yeah, that makes a lot more sense. I'll make first post in the main thread when I find the words.
Denton
Denton

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum