MSA Role-playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Call me stupid,

2 posters

Go down

Call me stupid,  Empty Call me stupid,

Post  Bubbles Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:47 pm

id like to write a romance, or something random and silly, not quite sure of a concept yet, but id love to hear ideas. (: im really excited to start writing.
i kinda feel stupid posting this but whatever.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Call me stupid,  Empty Re: Call me stupid,

Post  Denton Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:25 pm

I like to do romance... but were you wanting it to just be you and somebody else? Or did you have more of a group setting in mind? If you just wanna do a 1x1, then you should put it in that section, and I have a few pairings I'd like to do:

Pokemon Trainer & Pokemon Trainer
Marceline & Marshal Lee (The vampire from Adventure Time and her Gender Bender Counterpart)
Cop & Criminal (still romance, I think it'd be fun.)
Princess & Some kind of hero
Princess & Some kind of villain (Will the beautiful princess be swayed by his evil ways, or turn him good?!!)

That's just a few I'd like to do if you're interested. If you had a group idea in mind then we can wait on a few people. And please - if you have a group idea thought up - give at least some sort of setting. Romances may not need a lot of plot planning, but they do need a setting at the very least.
Denton
Denton

Back to top Go down

Post  Bubbles Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:05 pm

hmm, i guess i really should start out 1x1, so ill think about it and post it in the 1x1 interest checks within the next couple days, whats really sparking my interest is the 'Princess and the villian one' (:
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Denton Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:12 pm

I'll make an OOC then for the Princess & Villain romance and we can plan for it there... Check in the 1x1 OOC section.
Denton
Denton

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum